YEE YEE APPAREL’S BIG BUCK HUNTER ® SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES MAY ONLY BE ENTERED IN OR FROM THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDES HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, ETC.), AND ENTRIES ORIGINATING FROM ANY OTHER JURISDICTION ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ENTRY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR IF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS PROHIBITED BY THE LAW OF THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE.
SWEEPSTAKES NAME: YEE YEE APPAREL’S BIG BUCK HUNTER® SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (as defined below), which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
- Start/End Dates. The Sweepstakes begins on November 3, 2023 at 9:30AM CT and ends on November 9, 2023 at 11:59PM CT (the “Participation Period”).
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the continental United States of America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the continental United States, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of Yee Yee Apparel, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the continental United States, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the continental United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter.
HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE: To play the Sweepstakes without a purchase, send a postcard request with your hand printed full legal name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth to Yee Yee Apparel, P.O. Box 70, Weir, TX 78674 (“Sweepstakes Request”). All Sweepstakes Requests must be received by Sponsor during the Participation Period to be valid. Sweepstakes Requests are not limited.
HOW TO ENTER WITH QUALIFIED PURCHASE: You may also participate in the Sweepstakes by visiting www.yeeyee.com (the “Website”) and making a Qualified Purchase. A “Qualified Purchase” means any purchase of at least One Dollar ($1.00) made through the Website during the Participation Period. Each Qualified Purchase constitutes one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries are not limited.
All of the required information for entry must be valid and current to be eligible. No third-party entry or entry through any contest service permitted. All Sweepstakes requests must be received by Sponsor during the Participation Period to be valid. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only winners will be notified.
- Random Drawing/Odds. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Participation Period on or about November 10, 2023 at 10:00AM CT. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. All entries are considered equally, regardless of method of entry. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor utilizing a randomizer selection application. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Prize(s). One (1) winner will be selected to receive a Big Buck Hunter® Pro Arcade Machine signed by Granger Smith (“Prize”). Total ARV: $768.86. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. The winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability release, and name and likeness release, and a winner’s refusal to sign or comply with such instruments shall render him or her ineligible for participation.
Any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly stated above are not included in the prize package. Such costs may include, without limitation, telephone calls or SMS fees or other personal costs and expenses not specified herein but relating to use or acceptance of this prize which are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items once they are in the prize winner’s possession. An unclaimed and/or unused prize will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Selection of Winner/Notification. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone (call or text message) at the email address and phone number provided by Participants at the time of entry and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within three (3) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries using the same procedures set forth in Section 4 above. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Conditions. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and the winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone, or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause), or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winner List. A winner list is available only within sixty (60) days after the close of the Sweepstakes. Mail requests to Sweepstakes Winner, Yee Yee Apparel, Inc., 1212 8th Avenue South, Suite 102, Nashville, TN 37203. In order to obtain a winner list, where permitted by law, send your written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT and WA may omit return postage).
- Sponsor. Yee Yee Apparel, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
- Miscellaneous. These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Texas. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products, and services mentioned herein, including Big Buck Hunter®, Facebook®, Instagram®, and Twitter®, and any corresponding likenesses, logos, and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group, or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group, or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any required documents pursuant to these Official Rules (e.g., Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release, etc.) will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules or any required document is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. For entrants, to the extent there is a conflict between these Official Rules and any of Sponsor’s rules or terms posted on its website, these Official Rules control.